This is a sponsored post, by Zeroez SoCal however all opinions expressed are my own.
Healthy living means more than just be active and in shape. Healthy living also includes being chemical free and avoiding other toxics around you. We tend to pay a lot of attention to what we eat and we forget that the largest organ of the body is the skin and that there are a lot of chemicals that can enter your body with just contact with chemical solutions.
These are my tips to detoxify your house
1. Avoid chemical cleaning products: You “clean” with products full of chemicals and those chemicals stay in your home, clothes or dishes. Chemicals that you clean with, can enter your body later. Buy chemical free products or you can make your own products.
One of the reasons I loved having Zerorez SoCal coming to my house to clean the tiles is that they are able to clean only using Alkaline water without using any chemicals.
2. Avoid chemical pesticides at home. If you have bugs use natural ways to eliminate them. All those pesticides are toxic and they stay in the air for long time.
3. Avoid synthetic chemicals in personal care products and cosmetics. Natural products without heavy fragrances are great for you.
4. Open your windows. Let fresh air come into the house
5. Read labels (on products and food). Go organic and natural with as many products as you can. Start slow and make weekly even monthly changes. You will get use to the new products in no time.
If you would like to try Zerorez SoCal and see the amazing results yourself you can call 866-937-6739 use code LIFE22 to get the special of 2 areas (up to 200 sq feet each) for $99 dollars. It covers carpet, hardwood, tile, grout and natural stone (Upholstery not included on the special but it is available).
Here are some of the services Zerorez SoCal can provide for you