We received a sample product for review purposes.
My Life is a Journey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Do you like drinking and eating around the World at EPCOT? Then you are going to be happy to know that now you can bring EPCOT’s beloved global fare right to your kitchen. Available June 14th, 2022
Ashley Craft, author of the bestselling The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook is back with a new must-have for 2022 – The Unofficial Disney Parks EPCOT Cookbook!
Disney fans are guaranteed to go wild for this new book, with 100 recipes for EPCOT’s beloved global drinks, snacks, meals and more. Throw an “around-the-world” dinner party, have a country-themed day of eats, or just enjoy the delicious worldly flavors in your everyday life - this summer, you can explore everything the iconic park has to offer from the comfort of your kitchen. Just like magic!
- Honey Chocolate Baklava from Tangierine Café in the Morocco Pavilion
- Jumbo Pretzels from Sommerfest in the Germany Pavilion
- Fish and Chips from Yorkshire County Fish Shop in the United Kingdom Pavilion
- Avocado Margaritas from La Cava del Tequila in the Mexico Pavilion
- Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches from L’Artisan des Glaces in the France Pavilion
We just got our preview copy and cannot wait to start cooking and eating "around the world" from the comfort of my couch.
6/2/2022 07:58:51 pm
We love Epcot and I need this book in my kitchen
Leave a Reply.