National Root Beer Float Day
I received samples to facilitate this post.
My Life is a Journey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
My son doesn't have a sweet tooth but he does enjoy a root beer float here and there, so that is my treat of choice for him. We are celebrating National Root Beer Float with some a few of them prepared with Virgil's root beer. We love Virgil's because they are all-natural – which means no preservatives, no aspartame and no artificial colors. They even offer a zero sugar option for those on a low carb diet.
Virgil’s Classic Root Beer Float
1. Get a nice tall glass (preferably a mighty mug!)
2. Drop one scoop of vanilla ice cream into the bottom of the glass
3. Pour Virgil’s root beer over the scoop until it fills up about halfway
4. Drop another scoop of vanilla ice cream into the mix
5. Fill to the top of the glass with Virgil’s!
6. Grab spoon and experiment with your preferred balance of ice cream and root beer in each bite
8/22/2021 05:48:05 pm
We love root beer and I am going to order some of this one, looks like it is going to have a great taste
Leave a Reply.