Avengers: Infinity War comes home Digitally on July 31
By now you know how geek our family is. We love super heroes and we love all things Marvel. If you follow me on social media you know that I LOVED Avengers: Infinity War and that the ending left be speechless. We cannot wait for the next movie but in the mean time, I am just so happy that we will be able to watch Avengers: Infinity War as many times as we want, because now we can bring it home and watch it with my friend Donna from Dangerous Cupcakes Lifestyle.
Box office history was made when Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” shattered all opening records, surpassed the $2 billion mark at the global box office in just 48 days, and remains the fourth highest-grossing film of all time. Now, the cinematic event ten-years in the making comes home Digitally on July 31 and Blu-ray on Aug. 14 with over two hours of bonus.
“Marvels’ Avengers: Infinity War” is a must-own addition to our movie collection. We saw the film 3 times already and cannot wait to watch it again. We are planning a MCU movie night soon.
The 4K Cinematic Universe Edition’s never-before-seen bonus material grants behind-the-scenes access to MCU members and features the memorable moments when characters first meet, the rationale behind some unexpected on-screen pair-ups, and a funny Super Hero gag reel. Featurettes explore the frighteningly powerful Thanos and two action-packed attempts to prevent his collection of all six Infinity Stones: the struggle on Titan and the massive battle in Wakanda. Deleted scenes and filmmaker commentary reveal even more on-set secrets from Marvel Studios’ monumental undertaking.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
· Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
· Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
· Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
· The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
· A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
· A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
The nice people at Walt Disney Studios and Marvel Entertainment, LLC sent us a package to enjoy a movie night and we were thrilled to bake the cookies and watch the movie again.