Knott's is getting ready for the Holidays. Celebrate Christmas with Snoopy #MerryFarm
Disclosure: I will be attending a media event with complementary passes, however all opinions expressed are my own.
Last year as part of my son Christmas present I took him to Knott's. Yes, we celebrated with roller coasters and Snoopy shows. But Knott's has more to offer during their Merry Farm celebration. The park is decorated beautiful with all the holiday themed decorations and there really cool things to explore.
What is at Knott's Merry Farm besides riding roller coasters?
1. IT’S CHRISTMAS SNOOPY! - You can see the cutest ice skating show at the Charles M. Schulz Theatre.
2. SANTA’S CHRISTMAS CABIN: where you can have your pictures taken with Santa. There will be also wine and beer tasting and a delicious Santa's Sundae Bar
3. SNOOPY’S TREE LIGHTING at Calico Square
4. CHRISTMAS ABOARD ENGINE 41 – Ride the Holiday decorated train.
5. WINTER WONDERLAND – Camp Snoopy Theater
6. CALICO SALOON CHRISTMAS SHOW
7. “A CHRISTMAS CAROL” or “THE GIFT OF THE MAGI” – Bird Cage Theatre
8. CALICO CAROLERS – Throughout Ghost Town
9. THE GHOST TOWN MINERS – Spurs stage
10. SNOOPY’S MAGICAL NIGHTS OF LIGHTS – Camp Snoopy
11. CHRISTMAS CRAFTS FAIR- Ghost Town
I am a season pass holder. We love all the advantages that it brings such as discounts and I have good news for all of you. You can buy the 2014 season passes now. Knott's is offering the 2014 Season Passes with:
• Easy pay payment program (for a limited time)
• One FREE visit during the 2013 season
• Additional visits for just $9.99 each through December 31, 2013
• Unlimited visits for the entire 2014 season with no blackout dates and much more.
To buy passes and get more information visit Knott's website.
11/17/2013 10:56:04 am
Hermosas fotos! Nico es un lindo modelo. Las tarifas estan super buenas, gracias por compartirlo.
Leave a Reply.