We were invited to attend the Boysenberry Festival to facilitate this post. All opinions, typos and grammatical errors are my own.
One of our favorite food festivals is back and this year comes with tasting cards and lots of delicious foods that everyone is going to love. Plus, you can still enjoy the thrill rides and shows that make Knott's Berry Farm one of SoCal famous theme parks.
Boysenberry Festival (March 29 - April 28)
The tasting card
This year you can buy a tasting card at select locations throughout Ghost Town for only $35. It lets you enjoy eight (8) items tastings from the following list:
1) Boysenberry Chili in a Boysenberry Sourdough Bread Bowl
2) Boysenberry and Lemon Hummus
3) Boysenberry Dry Rubbed Flank Steak with a Boysenberry Cream Cheese Topping
4) Boysenberry Elote
5) Boysenberry Jerk Chicken Wings
6) Boysenberry Sausage in a Bun
7) Boysenberry BBQ Chicken Skewers with a Boysenberry Aioli
8) Boysenberry Pot Roast over Boysenberry Mashed Potatoes
9) Boysenberry glazed Salmon over Mixed Greens and topped with a Boysenberry Vinaigrette
10) Boysenberry Habanero Baked Mac and Cheese
11) Boysenberry Jambalaya with Chicken and Sausage
12) Boysenberry Pulled Pork Tostada
13) Boysenberry Waffle with a Maple Boysenberry Cream Cheese Syrup
14) Boysenberry Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips with Boysenberry Ice Cream
The Boysenberry Festival is the Spring time celebration of all things BOYSENBERRY at Knott's Berry Farm. It is your chance to enjoy all the boysenberry foods, to buy cute merchandise and enjoy special live entertainment.
There are 75 different boysenberry food, drinks and treats. Hard to eat all that, so come "berry" hungry. I would advice you to get the tasting cards so you can save some money. They also have available a $30- Wine/ Craft Brew Card
Be ready to enjoy shows and live entertainment:
Tied Up in Knott’s Art Show – Wilderness Dance Hall
Old MacDonald’s Farm – Livery Stable
History of the Boysenberry– Ghost Town Town Hall
Calico Park Fun and Games – Calico Park
Space Beagle – Camp Snoopy Theatre
Old Time Melodrama – Birdcage Theatre
Chaparral – Fireman’s Barbeque
Fiesta Dance Party with DJ Cruz- Fiesta Plaza Stage
Boysenberry Blues – Boardwalk Barbeque
Snoopy’s Boysenberry Jamboree! – Calico Mine Stage
Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies – Wagon Camp
Everything is delicious. Although the tasting card lets you try some of the food of the festival there is so many more options available, just come hungry to the park and enjoy!
Knott's Berry Farm
8039 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA 90620
4/1/2019 03:05:45 pm
The food looks really good
4/1/2019 05:16:33 pm
This sounds like such an amazing festival I absolutely love the idea of the tasting cards I totally want to try it all is that bad lol. Knotsberry always sounds like an amazing place to go!
4/2/2019 12:56:24 pm
Yum! That try card is a great deal. I would get it and for sure try the chips and ice cream and the wings. So many good options to choose
4/2/2019 06:29:16 pm
Visiting the Knott's Berry Farm is on my bucket list! I love how affordable they keep those food prices too!
4/3/2019 04:50:10 pm
The Boysenberry Elote looks absolutely amazing! I would love to taste that one day :)
Leave a Reply.