Disclosure: The opinions in this article are my own. I do not work for, or with, any brand mentioned in this article, nor do I have any official relationship with them. I have a relationship with GigaSavvy, for whom I create original editorial content
It is almost hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner. One of the most magical times of the year and a perfect time to celebrate with families at Knott's Berry Farm because the park transforms into this cute place with Santa's Cabin and an awesome ice-skating show among other things.
Although right now we are still celebrating Scary Farm (you should go before is over), it is time to start planning a visit during the holidays. We usually have so much fun that not even the rain stop us from going and having a great time. We had a great time last year at Merry Farm and I am planning already our visit because how can you not visit time during the most magical time of the year?
There are lots of things to do during the Christmas time at Knott's Berry Farm, but this are our family favorites
1. Merry Christmas, Snoopy ice-skating show. We love Snoopy and we love ice-skating shows, and when you combine both with great holiday music, you have the perfect combination
2. How can you go wrong with a live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi in an intimate setting of the historic Bird Cage Theatre? Fun and entertaining with a few laughs here and there.
3. Calico Carolers because we love Christmas Carols.
4. Santa’s Christmas Cabin because you can enjoy wine, holiday treats such as cookies, eggnog and a very cute picture with Santa.
5. Christmas Crafts Village we love all the crafts, decorations and little gifts we can buy for family and friends.
6. Christmas on Engine 41 you can ride the vintage rail car and meet an ever-changing group of Ghost Town residents eager to share their Christmas plans and songs with you.
If you want to learn more about rides and what to do during Merry Farm, and if you want to buy season passes so you can visit one time in 2014 and get 2015 unlimited visits, you should visit Knott’s page