The LA Zoo still has some holiday cheer for you. The Reindeer Romp even is still happening. You and your family will be able to enjoy all type of fun things and even see reindeers. Here are some tips to make the best of your visit.
1. Get the early. Remember animals are unpredictable. If you get early to the Zoo there is a chance that if you missed one of the animals, you can go back and see if the second time you have better luck.
2. Take advantage of the free parking. Yes, that is right, LA Zoo does not charge for parking.
3. Take the train. Although the train has an additional fee it will make your experience better. Some of the hills of the zoo can be exhausting for little ones.
4. Pack snacks for you little ones
5. Enjoy all the food options at the Zoo: many restaurants at the Zoo with variety of foods. There is even adult drinks available.
6. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
We are super excited about the reindeers. What is your favorite animal at the zoo?
For more information and to buy tickets, please visit LA Zoo
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of LA Zoo. The opinions and text are all mine.