Celebrating Halloween at Universal Studios Hollywood is a very cool experience. You can expect haunted houses, scary mazes, scare zones, and even a dance show.
What are the mazes and attractions you do not want to miss?
1. “Stranger Things” debuts an all-new maze inspired by seasons 2 and 3 of Netflix’s critically-acclaimed television series. This was the most popular maze of the night. The wait time got to even 200 minutes. I would recommend doing this maze first thing to maximize your visit. Even if you have the Express Pass, head first to the lower lot, near transformers for this very well designed maze.
2. “Us,” based on Jordan Peele’s critically-acclaimed blockbuster film. Located where you normally take the studio tour.
3. “The Curse of Pandora’s Box,” another all-original maze that spills the evils of humanity across this twisted ancient Greek mythology-inspired experience. Located on by the studio tour (just next to Us)
4. “Ghostbusters,” based on the 1984 classic film, comes to life for the first time ever. We really enjoying this maze. Everything was great, from the music to the actual scary parts. Totally recommend making sure you don't miss this one.
5. Rob Zombie’s “House of 1000 Corpses,” based on Lionsgate’s 2003 cult classic horror film. It is not secret Universal Studios mazes are great due to their special effects. This maze is one great example of it.
6. “Creepshow,” inspired by the 1980s cult classic film and the new anthology series airing on Shudder. When they say creep, they mean creeps. Amazing.
7. “Holidayz in Hell,” an all-original maze with demented twists to life’s biggest moments. Be prepared to be surprised and scary a lot.
There are other mazes that are cool, but I would wait until the end. I mean if you don't have the Express Pass and run out of time, these would be the ones that I would choose to skip.
The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for “Halloween Horror Nights”. This is a fun show, their dance skills are amazing, however my advice is to hit the mazes first and just save this for the last show of the night.
HHN 2019 Dates
Halloween Horror Nights 2019 start on Friday, September 13 and run until Sunday, November 3, that means there are 32 event nights.
September 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29
October 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27, 31
November 1, 2, 3
9/19/2019 05:47:26 pm
All those mazes look so good, i cannot wait to go with my boyfriend
9/25/2019 06:43:23 am
All those mazes look amazing, I cannot wait to go
9/26/2019 12:33:52 pm
I am taking my daughter now a teenager for the first time, looks really cool
9/28/2019 07:16:50 am
I am thinking about going with my kids now 12 and 14, is that a good age?
My life is a Jorney
9/28/2019 07:21:21 am
My son is 14 and he had a great time
Leave a Reply.