Cranberry Glazed Ham Recipe
I have today and easy and simple Cranberry Glazed Ham recipe. Our family loves ham. We eat it at different celebrations, not only for Christmas or Easter but for birthdays and other type of celebrations.
Regardless of the occasion, here it is a recipe that everyone would love and it is easy to prepare as well
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Place the cranberry sauce, sugar, apple cider & cinnamon in a small saucepan.
3. Cook and stir over low heat on stove until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Place spiral sliced ham in a baking pan or casserole dish. We love our CorningWare Oval Casserole Dish because it is durable and you can use in the oven, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer.
5. Spoon about ½ cup cranberry glaze over the ham and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and glaze again and continue baking until the internal temperature of the ham reaches 140 degrees. This will take about 10-15 minutes per pound of fully cooked ham.
Serve any leftover cranberry glaze overtop ham slices
12/22/2019 03:25:39 pm
Just in time for the holidays! I love your recipe. The ham looks juicy and I bet it tastes awesome with the cranberry glaze!
12/22/2019 03:31:22 pm
Oh my goodness this sounds delicious - I wouldn't have thought of baking the ham with a cranberry glaze (I'm so one way when it comes to food) but I bet it works so well.
Kristine Nicole Alessandra
12/23/2019 03:34:07 am
This looks really good. I usually make a crushed pineapple glaze for our holiday ham, but a cranberry glaze sounds awesome. Saving the recipe for later.
12/23/2019 09:27:24 am
I usually prefer turkey over ham for the holidays, but this recipe looks really good. I might have to try it!
10/28/2020 09:40:26 pm
Thank you so much for sharing this and it looks so delicious and yummy
Leave a Reply.