You have seen this recipe all over TikTok. It is a easy way to make some "sushi" at home, and it is delicious. Very simple recipe that has become a staple at our home for dinners, when I do not feel like cooking a lot, because let's be honest, it only takes like 30minutes total to prepare it, and doesn't require a lot of cleaning afterwards.
1. Cut each nori sheet into 4 pieces and place in a muffin tin.
2. In a separate bowl, mix rice with sugar, salt, oil and vinegar.
3. Spread all the rice on top of the nori sheets. Seasoning.
4. In a separate bowl, mix chopped imitation crab, ketchup and mayonnaise. Add over rice.
5. Add more seasonings on top. Garnish with ketchup and mayonnaise if desired.
6. Bake in 350F oven for 20 minutes.
7. Garnish with chopped green onions.