Back to blogging
Ok, so I can say that I took a really long break from blogging. I had my parents visiting from Colombia and my father in law visiting from Ohio. It was by boy birthday and also so many things going on at work.
Well I guess I can give as many excuses and I want, but at the end what matters is that I am back.
I am ready to post more often, and to share about life and all the things we do.
To give a short update of the new things in our life
1. We got a dog. He is a beautiful rescue dog. I cannot believe someone gave away a pure breed German Shepherd. He is great but he also a lot of work. His name is Da Vinci.
2. We had family over visiting. We had many trips out to eat and also a lot of fun going to the Zoo and celebrating my son birthday party.
3. I have been very busy with work. Long hours at the office.
4. Nicolas turned seven. We had an awesome Lego theme party. I will be posting soon about it.
5. I fell of the wagon with my eating habits. The stress and all things going on contributed to everything, but of course at the end it is my to blame. I have decided to get back into the routine and eat healthier.
6. I have became addicted to pinterest, but of course if you are on pinterest you know how that is...
7. I have decided to go back to my crafts and scrapbooking
8. I will be posting about the very amateur bento lunches for my son. That way I will get better (or I hope I will).
9. I will be having my first giveaway soon. (YAY)
So please join us again for this journey and come and enjoy it with us.
1/16/2023 01:06:51 am
Blogging is the act of creating and publishing content on the internet through a blog, which is a website or section of a website that features regularly updated posts. Blogs can be personal, professional, or focus on a specific topic or industry. They are often maintained by an individual or a small group and can be used to share thoughts, ideas, news, and information with a wide audience. Blogging can also be used as a platform for self-expression, marketing, or as a way to build a personal or professional brand.
Blogging is a popular way for individuals and organizations to share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences with a wide audience on the internet. Bloggers can write about a wide range of topics, including personal experiences, hobbies, interests, news and current events, and professional expertise. Blogging has also become an important tool for businesses and organizations as a way to engage with customers, promote products and services, and build a strong online presence. Additionally, Blogging has also been a good way for people to earn money by monetizing their blog through affiliate marketing, sponsored content, and other ways.
5/2/2023 04:48:56 am
Overall, real estate can be a rewarding and profitable investment opportunity, but requires careful consideration and strategic planning to achieve success.
Leave a Reply.