These are my tips to detoxify your house
1. Avoid chemical cleaning products: You “clean” with products full of chemicals and those chemicals stay in your home, clothes or dishes. Chemicals that you clean with, can enter your body later. Buy chemical free products or you can make your own products.
One of the reasons I loved having Zerorez SoCal coming to my house to clean the tiles is that they are able to clean only using Alkaline water without using any chemicals.
2. Avoid chemical pesticides at home. If you have bugs use natural ways to eliminate them. All those pesticides are toxic and they stay in the air for long time.
3. Avoid synthetic chemicals in personal care products and cosmetics. Natural products without heavy fragrances are great for you.
4. Open your windows. Let fresh air come into the house
5. Read labels (on products and food). Go organic and natural with as many products as you can. Start slow and make weekly even monthly changes. You will get use to the new products in no time.
- Carpet Cleaning (great on berber!)
- Area rug cleaning (incl wool, silk, cotton, Persians)
- Upholstery cleaning
- Tile and grout cleaning and resealing
- Natural stone cleaning (marble, travertine, etc.)
- Hardwood clean and buff
- Mattress cleaning
- Air Ducts and Furnace cleaning
- Pet urine removal
- Linoleum and vinyl tile cleaning
- Counter top cleaning
- Shower cleaning
- Leather furniture cleaning
- Patio decks, garage floors, walkways
- Autos, boats, and motor-homes cleaning
- Carpet stretch and repair
- Commercial facility cleaning