- 1 packed of thawed organic frozen fillo dough (puff pastry sheets
- 1 organic beef or pork chorizo
- 1 cup of grated organic cheddar cheese
- Avocado oil spray (or any other organic oil spray)
- 2 eggs, beaten with 1 tablespoon of water
- Preheat an oven to 400°F.
- Roll out each puff pastry sheet. Spray with olive oil.
- Top each piece with cheese, chorizo and then add more cheese on top of the chorizo.
- Brush the edges of the pastry pieces with the egg mixture and fold each piece in half to make a square. Press the edges together to seal them.
- Place the filled pastry on a baking sheet and brush the top with the egg mixture.
- Bake the pastries until golden brown for about 15 minutes.
- Let them cool and they are ready to enjoy