James Gibson is 12 years old and only needs $2 million to convince NASA to let him go to the moon. It's not a regular thing for a kid to get $2 million. But James is no ordinary kid. Follow his adventure...from getting his weekly swirly in the school toilet from the neighborhood bully...all the way into outer space...in this exciting new novel, The Kid Who Went To The Moon.
This is what my son had to say about the book
- He likes that is a short book (it is only 60 pages, so it is easy for the kids to read)
- The book grabbed his attention because it is an action story
- A book about NASA that is not complicated
- It is fun, has good jokes
- Walter Levin (the author) is a very smart kid.
I also read the book. I think that it is well written and that the author has potential. I think it is a great form of motivation for kids to write and follow their dreams. I will be looking for more books like this to add to my son library.
What type of books do you like to read?