I learned form her that
- I have to value myself.
- I have to study and work hard
- I have to love my child and educate with positive parenting
- I need to be prepared for the worse
- I can accomplish everything if I work hard for it
- Did you know that 60% of an adult body is water? Keep it well hydrated by drinking enough water!
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks when you’re thirsty. Regular soda, energy or sports drinks, and other sweet drinks usually contain added sugar. To manage your daily calorie intake, sip water or other drinks with few or no calories.
- Water is a great choice when it comes to daily hydration. Have ready-to-go containers filled with water available in the refrigerator. Place them in lunch boxes or backpacks for easy access when kids are away from home.
And this is one from my mom and myself: Do not forget your pets. They also get hot and need plenty of water during the summer!