Five reasons to attend Lifestyle Bloggers National Conference
- Boutique conference: I have been in a few conferences and there is so many sessions, pampering suites and other staff going on at the same time that you end up missing important staff. At the Lifestyle Bloggers National Conference you have time to mingle before and after the sessions, but you are encouraged to stay in the panels and learn from the awesome speakers/
- The innovative sessions and speakers: I love that the speakers are experts on their session and they are not the same people over and over. I also love the keynote speakers because their stories are always so inspirational and real.
- The food: this is not a foodie conference, however the food experience is always awesome. I have nothing against hotel food, but there is always great about having new flavors to try.
- The networking experience: There is the exclusive junkets where a brand chooses to meet with you. I like this idea, because you know there is a higher chance to have a work relationship coming from this meeting that from the passing of a card at the hall. I also enjoy that the brands are the conference are new and not the same old brands everyone is working with.
- The location: the conference room is cozy and the Wi-Fi is always working. The location is close to cool places, easy parking.
One more reason: The swag and a giveaway for you
- One (1) full size bottle of Nerium AD Night Cream
- One (1) greeting card from Studio Artology
- One (1) Ilaments necklace
- One (1) gift certificate for Hooked Up Shapewear
- One (1) $50 gift certificate to Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center
- One (1) OPI nail polish from the new Hawaiian line
- One (1) Free 3-day pass to Maker City LA
- One (1) Rave BPA-Free Leak proof Water Bottle
- One (1) Cha Cha Covers nail wraps sample
- One (1) gift certificate for a personal pizza at Fresh Brothers
- One (1) lipstick sampler from Besame Cosmetics