Latina Lifestyle Bloggers Collective and SoCal Lady Bloggers in collaboration with some wonderful sponsors put together an awesome conference. A conference where you still have fun but there is also a lot of learning and opportunities to network.
The conference starts with the VIP reception party. It is not the crazy party where the music is so loud you cannot even talk. The reception is a great place to network and make connections. This time we were able to taste some beer and try some natural desserts. Besides connecting with friends and meeting new bloggers, we got a very cute swag bag.
- Networking for Bloggers in the Social Media Age: Expert speakers provided us with tools and tips to grow our blogs and network and avoid burning bridges.
- Legal 101 for Bloggers: we learned the do's and don'ts in contract law. Pretty much have everything in writing. Great tools to keep our blog as a business.
- How to create a Digital Strategy to Promote and Grow your Blog/Online Business: this was a great resource to help us think outside the box and create the digital strategy.
- Not Just a Blogger - Showcasing bloggers talked about what you can do to take your blog and create a brand from it
- Maximizing SEO for your Blog/Online Business with the SEO tricks and information that for sure will help my page to show up on google searches more often
- Tax Do's and Don't for Bloggers, because each blogger has so many questions about taxes and we do not want to get in trouble with the IRS
- The Ethics of Blogging a panel that is very informative panel. It is good to hear how other bloggers deal with issues.