It feels like summer now. The heat and sun have arrived and my family is always looking for ways to have fun while staying cool. What a best way that going to Knottâs Soak City that will be opening May 18th.
Knott's Soak City is one of the favorite things to do in Southern California. One of the best things about the park is that you can find entertaining for everyone in the family.
The ride such as Banzai Falls is my son favorite. He loves the thrill of sliding down from a 41 feet high. I love seating and relaxing by the pools or just cruising around in the Sunset River.
And for a more enjoyable day make sure you keep your family safe:
1. Follow are the rules. Some rides might require that kids use a life west.
2. Remember that it is slippery around pools. Avoid running. Just walk.
3. It is going to be hot. Drink plenty of fluids to avoid heat stress
4. Take your sunscreen and apply it often
5. Take an umbrella and stay on the shade as much as you can
For more information you can visit Knott's Soak City website and also be sure to get the Knott's Soak City season pass before May 27, 2013 - because that's when prices go up.
Open only to U.S residents 18 years or older. Only one winner per household. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize.