(September 22, 23, 24, 29, 30 and October 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31.)
Hours: 7:00pm – 1:00am select Thursdays, Sundays, and Halloween Night.
7:00pm – 2:00am Fridays and Saturdays.
- Arrive early because traffic for parking can be even more frightening that the park itself.
- Leave masks and costumes at home, they are not allowed into the park.
- Avoid flash photography
- Go with a group or try to organize carpooling to save on parking. Knott’s Scary Farm parking is $20 per vehicle and can be purchased online (plus applicable taxes and fees) or at the parking booth upon arrival.
- Attend the Boo-fet dinner at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant and Spurs Chophouse. You will be able to feed the beast before Knott’s Scary Farm opens each night. Meals include a collectible 2016 souvenir cup (includes unlimited complimentary refills on the event night and $0.99 refills for the rest of the 2016 season). After dinner, you can enjoy early entry into Knott’s Scary Farm a few minutes before it opens to other mortals. Boo-fet dinner is $27.99 +tax when purchased online and $32.99 +tax when purchased at the door. (Separate theme park admission required, and not included)
- Purchase a Fright Lane with Skeleton Key pass that offers unlimited priority access to all mazes and unlocks ONE time access to all four standalone Skeleton Key Rooms filled with unnerving terrors, interactive secrets and exclusive scenes. You will also receive a commemorative lanyard and collectible keychain. Fright Lane with Skeleton Key passes start at $75. (Separate theme park admission required, and not included)
- Make a plan for the rides. There are only a couple of rides that are transformed into Halloween rides. We usually do not ride any other rides because you can do that any time of the year.
- Make sure you do not miss the spooky shows such
- Elvira's Danse Macabre, featuring insane dance and comedy performances. The one of a kind performance from the Queen of Halloween will transport guests to a masquerade ball full of music, dance and humor. Knott's Scary Farm will be the exclusive home of Elvira this Halloween season.
- The Hanging®: Finding Gory - A live stage show in Calico Square irreverently looks back at the year's pop culture with killer comedy. Notorious for its special effects, pyrotechnics and high-flying stunts, The Hanging is a no-holds-barred assault on pop culture's most infamous moments of the past year. A must see parody!
- Make a plan for the must see mazes. Usually the ones that are new for the year are very popular so try to visit those first. This is what is new for 2016
- Black Ops: Infected (New for 2016): Armed with cutting edge laser guns, brave guests will face off against hordes of zombies in the groundbreaking all-new Black Ops: Infected interactive maze.
- Shadow Lands (New for 2016): A fulfilling life ensures a soul safe passage into eternity, but what happens to the souls of soldiers slain in battle?
- Red Barn (New for 2016): Take a trip to a blood-soaked barn filled with carnivorous animals seeking to prey on human flesh in the Red Barn gore maze.
- The Hollow (New for 2016): From within the fog, the legendary Headless Horseman and his army of the undead are ready to unleash a reign of terror in the new scare zone
- Standalone Skeleton Key Rooms (New for 2016): For the first time, Knott's Scary Farm will feature standalone Skeleton Key Rooms that are independent from mazes. The four Skeleton Key Rooms will each feature a unique story and theme delivering unparalleled scares, interactive secrets and terrifying surprises:
- Visions: Guests must investigate the Green Witch Museum in Ghost Town where it is not the building that is haunted, but the various items contained within. Using a Phantom Finder augmented reality device, guests will be able to identify and witness paranormal activity connected to items from the Sarah Marshall Witch Trial.
- ZOZO: People from all over the world claim to have been visited by the demon ZOZO after a spirit board session. Is the demonic entity known as ZOZO real or are spirit boards just a myth?
- Slasher: Guests are invited to step into an 80s' slasher horror film. The masked Angel Maker Killer is on the loose. Every lead has run cold and that's when you step into the picture. Will you become his next victim?
- Prey: Navigate a hay maze full of dead ends with only a faulty lantern as your guide. You are not alone. Mutant beasts are lurking around every corner.