- 2 large chicken breast (shredded)
- 3 red organic tomatoes (diced)
- 1 minced garlic
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon organic olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 loaf of baguette bread (sliced)
- Garlic butter
- 1 avocado
- Purple and green lettuce
- Prepare the bruschetta topping: mix in a big bowl the diced tomatoes, garlic, sliced basil leaves, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Place the baguette bread (sliced) on a large baking sheet. Spread with garlic butter. Place the bruschetta mix, leaves of lettuce and chicken on top. Bake for about 5 minutes (to toast the bread).
- Serve with smashed avocado on top.