It is a fun day with music, learning and a very exciting cultural experience. The ticket prices are affordable and they shows available this summer look awesome. I am not sure I am going to be able to choose just one. There is even going to be Latin music!
- July 4th Fireworks Spectacular with Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers featuring Edie Brickell on July 2-4
- Grease Sing-A-Long July 13
- DreamWorks Animation in Concert - Celebrating 20 Years July 18-19
- The Beatles’ 50th at the Bowl August 22-24
- Fireworks Finale: The Simpsons’ 25th Anniversary September 13
- American & American Concerts: (Gilberto Santa Rosa, Gloria Estefan, Ruben Blades, Gustavo Dudamel)
- Gilberto Santa Rosa · Sheila E. on July 23, 2014
- Gloria Estefan on July 25-26
- Rubén Blades, Gustavo Dudamel and the LA Phil July 29
- Noche de Cine, Gustavo Santaolalla (Amores Perros, Motorcycle Diaries) July 31
- Caetano Veloso Sep 21
Tips to have an amazing day
- Bring your own food and wine! Picnicking before your concert is a time-honored Hollywood Bowl tradition. Make your night underneath the starts unforgettable with a picnic in one of the designated areas, or enjoy a picnic at your seat.
- Leave the driving to the Bowl! Arrive at your concert refreshed with the Park & Ride or even with the Bowl Shuttle. Park for free.
- Make it a family affair! Gather a group of family and friends of 10 or more and get discounted tickets and other benefits. Ask for details when placing your order.