I am still trying to get to an ideal weight. I have continued with walking and healthy eating, although sometimes I have some treats. So my goal for 2014 is to have a great journey with my family and getting to healthier eating habits and closer to my ideal weight.
I want it to be a journey because I want to enjoy it. I think sometimes I fell off the wagon, because things get boring. I need variety.
So here it is. I will not have resolutions for 2014 but I am setting goals.
1. Increase my water intake
2. Reduce to a minimum my diet soda intake. I want to be realistic here. If I am out and they offer it to me I might still drink it. So I will allow myself the occasional sip.
3. Do any type of physical activity daily. Walk/run, elliptical, exercise video or daily challenge.
4. Have a My Life is a Journey monthly exercise challenge. January will be Burpees.
5. Participate in #2weekchallenges with the #mamavation community.
6. Complete some 5K with my son and complete at least one Mud Run with some friends.