You would need
- A small pumpkin (as many as you want to decorate)
- Glue (you can use a glue gun if you have one, but normal glue works just fine)
- Halloween witch felt hat (available at the 99 cents store and other craft supplies)
- Mouth and eyes stickers (you can also paint them, but that would take longer)
How to make it?
- Clean the pumpkin so the stickers can hat can stick to it
- Apply glue to the top of the pumpkin and the bottom of the hat. Place hat and hold down for a few minutes until the hat sticks to the pumpkin
- Place eyes and mouth stickers. You can have crazy matches depending on what you choose
- Let it dry and place you a visible place. These are great for schools and as party goodies.