- Ice Skating - with a Theater Sized Screen Playing Holiday Films
- Ice Tubing - down a 130 foot, 6 lane ice slide
- Snowfall and Tree Lighting nightly
- Reindeer Feeding
- Over 30 carnival rides and games
- Festive foods, crafts, cocktails
- Magical lights and Holiday decor, including the world's largest ornament
The Winter Fest Promenade will bustle with the sights and sounds of winter, offering a variety of food and beverage options in a holiday atmosphere. At the end of the Winter Fest Promenade stands a 30-foot Christmas tree, where guests will gather nightly at 5:30 p.m. for a heartwarming tree lighting ceremony with snowfall. Near the Christmas tree are two of Santa’s reindeer, available for viewing and feeding.
The Mistletoe Lounge is a hot spot at Winter Fest, offering holiday-themed cocktails, international craft beers, and comfortable seating amid the holiday décor and entertainment of the Winter Fest Promenade. The Slippery Slope Ski Lodge (known as Baja Blues Restaurant during the OC Fair) is another exciting Winter Fest destination. The family-friendly eatery will capture a ski-lodge vibe with holiday-themed cuisine and drinks, mountain décor, nightly live entertainment, and staff decked out in ski gear.