Paramount has launched the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mobile game based on the summer film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We got the TMNT app in our iphone. I usually get games for my son, however this time, I have been playing the game too. It is actually a fun game, very well designed and entertaining.
In the game, available for iOS, Android and Amazon devices, you can take the streets of New York City playing as Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello or Raphael. All we can say is Cowabunga!
About the application
Description: Take back the streets of NYC with the most shell-tastic team of secret superdudes EVER! Play as Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello or Raphael and activate fierce Ninjutsu attacks against the Foot Clan, bosses, and mutants. It's time to protect the city!
• The official mobile game for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie
• Blockbuster action with Leo, Mikey, Donnie and Raph
• Exciting and intuitive combat controls immerse you in the game
• Jump, spin, punch, and kick waves of street gangs, mutants, Foot Clan, and legendary bosses
• Upgrade each turtle with unique ninjutsu attacks, weapons, training, and boosts like the Freak Streak and Whack Attack
• Chain attacks to trigger an awesome TURTLE POWER mini-game and fight up close with ALL 4 TURTLES
• Play through STORY MODE, written by Tom Waltz, contributing author of the beloved comic series from IDW Publishing
• Stay alive in SURVIVAL MODE against endless waves of enemies
• Test your skills with in-game challenges
• Compete against your friends' high scores
• Developed by the makers of the acclaimed game Combo Crew