- 1/2 lb large shrimps, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. chili powder (have more available for serving)
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small ripe avocados
- 1 Tbs lime juice
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Lime
- Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
- Place the chili powder, kosher salt, black pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil and lime juice. Let the shrimp marinate in the refrigerator, covered, 1 hour.
- Cook the shrimp
- Place lettuce on a plate, serve diced tomato, shrimp and avocado, cilantro, slices of lime
- Sprinkle more chili powder when serving