The best thing about the recipe is that you can use your crock pot that way you can have some extra time for other things (it was laundry for me this time).
Get a spaghetti squash that fits in your crock pot.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 cups of water
- Spaghetti sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Wash the spaghetti squash
- Poke it with a knife several times (so it does not explode)
- Put the squash on the crock pot with 2 cups of water and cook on low for 6 hours
- Let it cool for 20-25 minutes
- Cut in half
- Remove the seeds
- Using a fork shred the inside the "make" noodles
- Serve with meatballs and pasta sauce (you can serve with any toppings you like)
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese