When you are at Panaca you enjoy an unparalleled experience between animals, nature and man while interacting with more than 4,500 animals and enjoying shows and adrenaline rushing experiences such as zip line.
On top of that you can enjoy sensational landscapes, unlimited nature, amazing animals and endless activities that will make your experience with the countryside, simply unforgettable.
Shows and Stations
Thematic Stations are:
- Livestock Station: learn about the different breeds of cattle, sheep, goats and buffalos. You can interact with all the animals, feed them, and practice milking on cows and goats and take photos. In the Dairy shop PANACA you can buy milk, butter, ice cream, arequipe, different types of cheese, yogurt and kumis, all produced in the artisan plant of PANACA.
- Minor Species Station: At this station you will find one of the largest collections of poultry in the world, with approximately 60 breeds of pigeons and 40 hens, in addition to different breeds of ornamental birds, ducks, geese, turkeys, piscos, rabbits and curies.
- Porcicultura Station: at this station you will have the opportunity to learn everything about pigs and the pork industry in the country. You will be able to interact with pigs of exotic races like the Chinese Poland and Asian. You will see the process of growth from gestation, childbirth, weeding pens, lift and feeding.
- Agroecology Station: If you ever wanted to learn about medicinal and aromatic plants, this is a station you must visit. You can also sample of the products manufactured with baba of the snail. Surprise yourself with a small handmade sample of essences extracted from lemongrass, citronella, orange and eucalyptus, used to aromatize and purify environments. Do not forget to go through the vermicelli to learn how these small animals transform organic waste into humus or manure for plants.
- Canine Station: You will meet 120 canine specimens from 47 different breeds, passing through five blocks distributed in Friendly dogs, Workmen, Dwarfs, Banners and Giants.
- Sericulture Station: Learn about Sericulture, a technique that is more than 5 thousand years old, you can learn about the process of breeding silkworms and the production of cocoons. In addition, you will see how interesting is the making of silk, a fabulous interaction between animals and plants.
- Equine Station: Appreciate different equine races of horses. Meet "Pesito" the world's smallest horse of the breed Falabella and the surprising Cebrallos, the result of the crossing of a mare and a male zebra.
- Agronomy Station: See a large sample of the many alternatives offered by non-coffee farming in this area of the country. You will be able to appreciate a great variety of palms and heliconias, accompanied by many other species that adorn the gardens and trails, including a collection of native trees that are planted to protect the waterfalls
- Feline station: The fun increases with the most amazing specimens of cats in the first Cattle of the world open to the proudly Colombian public, the new Feline Station of PANACA, in which you can appreciate more than 16 breeds of cats from all over the. Also in the interactivity room humans will be able to pretend they are cats living with developed senses of these great animals with their super smell and night vision.
- Ostriches station: A habitat specially designed to make the world's largest bird feel at home, with outdoor corrals for traversing and training, feeders and drinking fountains, sand terrain for ease of movement and special filters to avoid moisture. There is also a special interactive area where visitors will have the opportunity to feed in their own hands these magnificent animals.
- The Amazing World of Livestock: You will meet "Nano" a person from the future who comes to visit the Park, and along with "Checho" will teach you in a playful and fun way all the wonders of the livestock world, you will also see the first sheep derby in Colombia, with four Beautiful sheep athletes, you can also participate in the milking competition and learn to dance typical music.
- The Adventures of Azucena Flower and Campo Alirio: (Without countryside there is no city). Enjoy an funny staging with the occurrences of this amusing pair of peasants who with your help and in company of its intrepid animals will teach you the importance of the countryside in the life of the man.
- The Juan Chancho Montoyá Cerdódromo: Visitors to the swine station will now be able to enjoy the emblematic Juan Chancho Montó Cerdódromo where children and adults participate in the most varied competitions, while learning everything about pigs.
- The Friendly World of the Dog: Live a magical journey through the history of the dogs and have fun with the skills of the man best friend.
- The Spectacular World of the Horse: Enjoy and learn about horses, burros (donkeys) and zebras.
Adrenaline rushing experiences
The Zip Line is the longest cable flight in Colombia. More than 2 thousand meters of route in 5 sections on coffee plantations and beautiful landscapes.