- Mazda's SkyActiv Technology: Allows awesome fuel efficiency without compromising performance. We actually got around 39 MPG
- Moonroof with One-Touch Open
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Leather-Trimmed Sport Seats
- 6-Way Power Driver's Seat
- Heated Front Seats
- Active Driving Display
- 7" Color Touch-Screen Display
- Multi-Function Commander Control
- Rearview Camera
- Mazda Navigation System
- Bose 9 Speaker Center Point Audio
- Pandora, AHA, Stitcher Audio
- AM/FM/CD, HD Radio, 2 USB Inputs
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- SMS Text Message Delivery and Reply
- Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone/Audio
- Cruise Control and Trip Computer
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Paddle Shifters
Back in the time there were just a couple of car brands available in Colombia. Mazda was one of them and I always loved their cars. So when we got a Mazda 3S 4 door Grand Touring to test drive for a week we were really excited.
Our experience with the car was great. The car is very stylish and comfortable. It is a sporty car, which is not bad for us since we are a small family. It comes with awesome features and it is really safe. We named our car Samantha Cherry because the beautiful red color (Soul Red Metallic ) we got to test out. Let me tell you all about our beautiful Samantha. Here are some of the awesome car features
The Mazda3 comes with a Mazda's Active Driving Display. If the car is off the display lays flat against the dashboard. When you turn on the enginene, the Active Driving Display comes to life and raises up to allow you to see your actual speed and other features without having to take your eyes off the road. The display is easily adjustable.
Everyone at the house loved the back-up camera. It comes with a great 7" color screen and in conjunction with the Rear Cross Traffic Alert you know you can back up your car always being safe
One feature that is available but optional GT Technology Package is Mazda's Radar Cruise Control. The Radar Cruise Control adapted the vehicle speed slightly to keep a safe distance when it detected a vehicle in front of the car. Once there is no car in front of the car, the speed is adapted again to bring the speed back up to the cruise control setting. It makes driving really safe for sure.
We really wanted to find a con to this car because we love doing objective reviews. However we did not find anything wrong with the car. My husband that is a car expert, said he would put different shocks on it, but that is it. We really recommend this car. It is nice to drive and perfect for small families.
Follow our Journey.
Grab the button