- The Easter Beagle’s ENORMOUS Egg Hunt: Find the different Easter Beagle prize locations. It is a great way to explore the park following some clues, and maybe get some candy at the end.
- Big Boardwalk Games: nothing like a giant tic-tac-toe and other games
- Peanuts Party in the Park: Snoopy's gang will teach us some dance moves
- Music by Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies
- Bloomination, after dark experience: the park will be open until 10 pm!!
The opinions in this article are my own. I do not work for, or with, any brand mentioned in this article, nor do I have any official relationship with them. I have a relationship with GigaSavvy, for whom I create original editorial content.
Last year I attended a very well organized event at Knott's Berry Farms for their Knott's Berry Bloom celebration. It was a great way to welcome Spring and we really enjoyed the food and wine tasting, but in general all the activities were perfect for a good family day at the park.
Starting April 12, 2014 Knott’s Berry Farm will have for the first time a Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival: wine, dine and boysenberry inspired products. I cannot wait to try all they yummy products, because at our house we love boysenberries.
But all the fun does not stop with food and wine (yes, they also have beer), off course there is a lot of activities for kids to have fun like:
Remember that you can enjoy this and other events at Knott's with your season passes
I know you do not want to miss all the fun and want to visit the park for Easter, so enter below for your chance to win 2 tickets. Good luck!
Follow our Journey.
Grab the button