So knowing that you have to have locked cabinets where you keep your cleaning supplies is pretty obvious, however there are lots of dangers that most people and parents do not think about. Some of these dangers are the Flat Panel TV sets.
Due to increasing size and new ultra thin designs, today’s flat panel TVs can easily tip over when bumped or pulled, toppling off of furniture and causing injury or even death.
The statistics are pretty high to ignore them:
A 2011 US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) report on flat panel TV safety revealed:
- A child is killed every three weeks from an unsecured TV
- Every 45 minutes a child visits an emergency room due to a TV tip-over related injury
- Between 2000 and 2011, 215 fatalities have resulted from TV tip-over
- An estimated 17,000 people each year, the majority of which are children, are treated for injuries from TV tip-overs
- Reported cases have increased almost 25% from 2006 to 2010, and over the last 10 years, injuries have increased by 31%
So what is the solution to keep your kids (and pets) safe from the Flannel TV panels? The answer is easy. You use wall mounts. But not all wall mounts are the same. Some of them are not very steady and accidents can still happen. So when choosing the wall mounts you need to choose a brand that you can trust.
And being the leading manufacturer of wall mounts, SANUS provides not only the brand name but a brand you can really trust. Not only the wall mounts are steady and safe but they are easy to install.
SANUS TV Mounting Tips:
- Easy 1, 2, 3 installation with a wall template to ensure even placement
- Online video walkthrough of simple installation available at any time
- No additional tools necessary – all required installation hardware is included in package
- Live customer support available 6 days a week
Just enter the rafflecopter below to win.