Tips to save during holiday travel
- Download an app such as GassBudy. It will let you know where you can find cheap fuel prices near you
- Pack a picnic basket for the road. Food on the road can get expensive. Our family usually packs a picnic basket and we stop at rest stops and eat our food there. It lets the driver take a break and it saves us money. It also helps us eat healthier.
- Plan your route in advance. That way you know all about attractions and rest stops. You can buy tickets online for a lot of attractions at a lower price that at the door. You can also find a lot of free activities along your route when you plan ahead.
- Use your rewards with Kroger to fuel before you leave town.
Great deal just in time for the Holidays at Kroger.
This means that you will be able to earn earn 4x fuel rewards just in time for holiday travel. Means that you will save money on gas to take that road trip to the sky resort or to run away for the cold and look for a warmer place such as Southern California. Regardless of the destination, it is good to know that when you purchase gift cards for teachers, co-workers, friends and family members, you can get fuel rewards and fill up your card while saving money.
- Purchase a gift card at your local Kroger store
- Earn 4x fuel rewards
- Find you local Kroger Store