- Hey 2015, it’s me Monica from My Life is a Journey
- This year I would like to get fit, in shape, and lose weight.
- It would also be super duper awesome if I also did sparkle this year. It’s not a resolution, though, just a reminder to myself to try and have the best year yet because my goal is to become a better version of me.
- The thing I am looking forward to most this year is to get fit.
- I’ll use the one thing that truly gets me out of bed in the morning which is my motivation because it is the year for #NoExcuses.
- I vow to move my body and be more healthy this year even if it means I have to be outside while is cold.
- Even if my alarm clock gets eaten by the dog in the middle of the night, I'll still get up early to exercise
- My job and family are not the reason I make excuses. I will show them who's boss this year and get my sweat on
- I know that walking is better than no workout, so at least I will walk everyday
- I will reward myself by buying new clothes
- No Excuses 2015 has just begun and already I am imagining myself a winner. I can’t wait to rock a shirt from Augusta Active. I can’t wait till my sweaty friends are jealous of how fresh, clean I am between workouts with help from ShowerPill body wipes. I can see myself rocking zumba in new pants from Actio926 and looking fit and fly while doing it. And of course, I’ll be taking my workouts to the next level and improving my core strength with my new ActivMotion Bar to help me train for my next 5k race with Sasquatch Racing.
- Oh, and let’s not forget how amazing my _sweater will smell in my / during my walk after washing with some WIN Detergent. And lastly, I’ll keep rocking my 2015 with clean eats and nutrition from Beaming with Health!
- Tag, Tweet, shout-out, call, text, fax or email 3 friends to take this survey and share how they will have a #NoExcuses 2015. Remind your friends to simply fill in the underlined parts!
- Use the #NoExcuses hashtag and post to win prizes from Augusta Active, ShowerPill, ActivMotion Bar, WIN Detergent, Actio926, Beaming with Health, and Sasquatch Racing.
Follow our Journey.
Grab the button