Although right now we are still celebrating Scary Farm (you should go before is over), it is time to start planning a visit during the holidays. We usually have so much fun that not even the rain stop us from going and having a great time. We had a great time last year at Merry Farm and I am planning already our visit because how can you not visit time during the most magical time of the year?
1. Merry Christmas, Snoopy ice-skating show. We love Snoopy and we love ice-skating shows, and when you combine both with great holiday music, you have the perfect combination
2. How can you go wrong with a live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi in an intimate setting of the historic Bird Cage Theatre? Fun and entertaining with a few laughs here and there.
3. Calico Carolers because we love Christmas Carols.
5. Christmas Crafts Village we love all the crafts, decorations and little gifts we can buy for family and friends.
6. Christmas on Engine 41 you can ride the vintage rail car and meet an ever-changing group of Ghost Town residents eager to share their Christmas plans and songs with you.