The new rules set limits on calories, fats, sugar and sodium while encouraging the consumption of dairy, whole grains, protein, fruits and vegetables. Schools must comply by July 1, 2014.
HUMAN (Helping Unite Mankind and Nutrition) are the Healthy Vending machines that are changing the vending industry. Now when you get hungry and do not have snacks with you, you are going to be able to find healthy snacks and drinks. No more junk in the vending machines. And on top of the snacks being healthy, you will be able to access all the nutrition education about the snacks on the LCD screens of the machines.
With more than 1500 HUMAN machines in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico that serve places such hospitals, schools, and even gyms now finding healthy snacks when on the go it is becoming easier.
- HUMAN Healthy Vending recyclable tote
- HUMAN Healthy Vending canteen
- 1 bag of Pop Chips in Jalapeno Potato
- 1 bag of Snikkidy’s Cheddar Cheese Baked Fries
- 1 bag of Pirate’s Booty
- 1 Luna Bar in Nutz Over Chocolate
- 1 Clif Bar in White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
- 1 Clif Mojo Bar in Peanut Butter Pretzel
- 1 bag Boom Chicka Pop Sea Salt Popcorn
- 1 bag Angie’s Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn