We like going to Knott's because every season the park transforms to celebrate the season and it usually carries festive foods. One of our favorite celebrations is for Spring and the Boysenberry Festival where you can enjoy all things boysenberry including wines and beer.
Boysenberry Festival: Great food!
There are so many awesome foods available and there is wine and beer tasting. My advice is to buy the saving card that allows you to try some of the foods for $25 dollars and also to buy the wine tasting card. You get a fruit and cheese platter to pair your tastings and 6 tastings of either wine, beer or boysenberry lemonade.
- Boysenberry Lemonade: Flavor is great and it is refreshing
- Fried Alligator and fries with boysenberry aioli: Exotic and tasteful. Just in case you are afraid of trying something new, everyone says it taste like chicken.
- Boysenberry Trifle: ice cream, cake and boysenberries, yes please!
- Boysenberry stuffed churro: does not need a description, all I can say it was delicious.
- Boysenberry Icee Float: Perfect for the warm weather and very tasteful
- Wine and beer tasting: can I say more???
If you end up visiting the park let me know what are your favorites.
March 28 thru April 12, 2015!
8039 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, CA