Winter means cold weather, even in California, and most people enjoys a cup of hot chocolate once in a while. So why not gift a cute homemade chocolate gift with a little "spice" on it? Make this beautiful Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows and Bailey's Gift Jars and your friends will love them.
You will need the following supplies
- Hot chocolate powder (I used organic cocoa mix)
- Christmas colors twine
- Christmas embellishments (self adhesive)
- Wide mouth, glass jars with Locking Canister Style Lids
- Baileys mini bottles
How to assemble them?
- Wash the jars and dry
- Put he hot cocoa mix in the jars until it fills half of the jar
- Add mini marshmallows until the jar is full
- Close the jar
- Use the twine to tie the Baileys bottles to the cap of the jar
- Decorate the jar
Now you have a cute present to give to your family and friends. It is inexpensive but thoughtful and the best part the jar can be re-used for storage after the hot chocolate is made.