We got up early and headed to the conference location. The conference was held at the Pacific Ballroom at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. When we checked in, we got our park-hopper passes, and a super cute swag bag filled with Disney’s 60th Diamond Celebration merchandise and we even got on our table one of the Made with Magic ears and interactive Paint The Night Light Up Paint Brush. This magical brush lets you change the color patterns of your other Made with Magic items with a wave.
We were given a park hopper ticket for Disneyland and Disney California Adventure, a FastPass for the new Soarin’ Over the World, and VIP viewing for Paint the Night parade and Disneyland Forever Fire-works show.
- Tree of LIfe Awakening at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Shanghai Disneyland opening
- Frozen at the Hyperion Theater at Disney Callifornia Adventure
- Soarin’ Around the World at Disney California Adventure and Epcot
- Disney Springs, formerly known as Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World with more restaurants and shops.
- Elena of Avalor is the first Latin-inspired princess and an elegant warrior. She can be found inside the Magic Kingdom
- Two new cruise ships being added to the Disney Cruise Line fleet in 2021 and 2023, and one fo them sailing from San Diego, California!!
- Five year anniversary at Aulani resort