We have the details about what is new at Knott's for kids of all ages to enjoy at the park. Because as we have said if before, even if you do not love thrill rides, there is so much more to do at Knott's, there is always something for everyone in the family.
Surfacing May 2015, Voyage to the Iron Reef™ is a spectacular new interactive 4-D ride for the entire family. Guests who have what it takes to become brave deep sea navigators climb aboard submarine-inspired ride vehicles and embark on an adventure into the Iron Reef that combines the fun of a theme park ride with the interactivity of high tech video games. Riders aim their freeze rays at the Kraken Queen’s army of menacing sea creatures and compete against each other to blast the highest score and save Knott’s from a watery doom.
What else can you enjoy at Knotts?
- Blockbuster Beagle!...on ice - Charles M. Schulz Theatre: Snoopy and his Peanuts buddies "go Hollywood" bringing Walk of Fame glamour, dazzling movie lot escapades and California excitement to a brand new ice show adventure. June 13 - August 23 No shows on Wednesdays
- Vertical Impact & Vertical Impact Geared Up Show: Vertical Impact presents the ultimate blend of extreme stunts with high flying acrobats performing a one of a kind performance perfect for the entire family. June 13 - August 23 No shows on Mondays & Tuesdays
- Charlie Brown’s Happy Campers – Camp Snoopy Theatre: Join Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy and the world’s most popular beagle, Snoopy in a show that’s sure to make an outdoorsman out of anybody! Daily, June 14 through September 1
- Boardwalk Dance Party – Boardwalk Circle Stage: Dance ‘til you drop and wave your hands in the air until you just don’t care with DJ Howly, one of Orange County’s most requested “mixers & spinners”. Monday & Tuesday evenings, June 15 – August 25 Plus September 7
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies – Birdcage Theatre: Things get krazy when Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies perform their toe tappin’, knee-slappin’, side splittin’ country comedy show that has Knott’s audiences clamoring for more! Fridays through Mondays, June 13 – August 23 except 6/19 and 8/6 & 29