Easy Tacos de Asada Recipe to prepare with your kids
My son loves tacos so I wanted to teach him how to make tacos. They are easy to make and the best part is that if you prepare some of the ingredients before hand, the kids can put them together on their own later one.
- Organic tortillas
- Organic Beef (prepare in advance with spices and dice in small pieces)
- Herdz Salsa Verde and Herdz Salsa Casera
- Warm up tortillas (use comal for older kids, younger kids can use the microwave)
- Place the meat on top of the tortillas
- Add your favorite Herdz salsa on top
- Enjoy with some guacamole
Herdez is holding a contest and you could win!
The HERDEZ® Brand cares about authenticity in both food as well as culture and tradition. In honor of the authentic holiday, Día Del Niño, the HERDEZ® Brand will celebrate the joy that children bring to our daily lives! We’ll recognize their favorite Mexican foods, create an avenue where caregivers showcase the love they feel for the children in their lives and one that invites adults to celebrate their inner child.
Each week, they will choose 3 winners for a Día del Niño prize pack. One grand prize winner each week will win a socialmatic camera, film, HERDEZ product, HERDEZ apron and recipe cards. Two runner up winners each week will win a selfie stick, HERDEZ product, HERDEZ apron and recipe cards.