So, when I heard about Staples promotion I knew it was worth paying a trip to the store. Because now through 9/27, swhen you buy ink at Staples shoppers can triple dip your savings if you purchase HP toner!
Here’s How It Works
1. Use the promo offer: Staples is offering a BONUS $15 iTunes gift card with a $75 purchase in HP ink
2. You can earn rewards: Staples offers a loyalty program where customers can earn up to 5% in rewards to use at Staples stores and online.
3. Earn Credit Card Rewards: By using your favorite rewards credit card to purchase gift cards, you can earn points, miles or a percentage back on your purchase. Some credit cards even offer increased rewards for purchases office supply stores!
Let's see how the rewards add up!
1. $15 iTunes card – When you purchase $75 in HP toner.
2. $3.75 in Staples Rewards – If you are a Premier Staples Rewards members earning 5% back on purchases. ($75 x 5% = $3.75).
3. Up to 4x credit card reward points - If your credit card offers increased rewards for office supply purchases.
Well that it is a lot of savings and cool rewards. I am thinking what music I am going to get with the itunes card, because we all that homework we need good music to be able to finish the projects on time.
The best part is that signing up for the rewards is free and easy, and with so many purchases of paper and markers during the year you could get some great savings at the end of the school year.