That also means I am always looking for ways to save money. I found out about this sale that will help me save money. If I buy $200 in Visa Gift Cards at OfficeMax I can save $15 bucks. I would easily spend $300 on back to school supplies, which means I can buy the gift card to pay for the items I am going to buy anyways and save $15. Or I can buy gift cards to keep as presents for teachers and use the savings for our supplies.
- Pens and pencils
- Lunch Box
- Glue sticks
- Pencil bag
- Clothes: jeans, shirts, socks and shoes
- Offer: Save $15 instantly at OfficeMax when you buy $300 in Visa gift cards
- Dates: Offer runs 8/23 – 8/29
- Retailer: OfficeMax
- Participating Content Partners: Visa Gift only
- Program Restrictions: Activation fees apply, Limit 2 per household. See store for details
- Customers can double dip on savings if they have a Chase Ink Business credit card! These cards offers increase rewards on purchases made at office supply stores, so customers can earn an additional 4x points or 5% cash back on their Visa gift card purchase.
- Visa gift card: Use everywhere in the US Visa Debit is accepted.