The important thing was having the decorations and the cupcakes ready on time and we did. Making the cupcakes was super easy. Less than 30 minutes total. I was even able to order all the supplies from Amazon.com and saved even the trip to the store. Score!
- Preheat oven.
- Open the cake mix and follow the instructions to prepare the mix.
- Place cupcake wrappers on cupcake/muffin pan
- Bake the cupcakes for 15-17 min (as indicated on the cake mix box)
- Once the cupcakes are ready let them cool and cover them with frosting. Attach one of the tips that come witht he frosting so you can decorate the cupcake.
- Once the cupcakes are covered with frosting, add the red rose to the top of the cake