Well I guess I can give as many excuses and I want, but at the end what matters is that I am back.
I am ready to post more often, and to share about life and all the things we do.
To give a short update of the new things in our life
1. We got a dog. He is a beautiful rescue dog. I cannot believe someone gave away a pure breed German Shepherd. He is great but he also a lot of work. His name is Da Vinci.
2. We had family over visiting. We had many trips out to eat and also a lot of fun going to the Zoo and celebrating my son birthday party.
3. I have been very busy with work. Long hours at the office.
4. Nicolas turned seven. We had an awesome Lego theme party. I will be posting soon about it.
5. I fell of the wagon with my eating habits. The stress and all things going on contributed to everything, but of course at the end it is my to blame. I have decided to get back into the routine and eat healthier.
6. I have became addicted to pinterest, but of course if you are on pinterest you know how that is...
7. I have decided to go back to my crafts and scrapbooking
8. I will be posting about the very amateur bento lunches for my son. That way I will get better (or I hope I will).
9. I will be having my first giveaway soon. (YAY)
So please join us again for this journey and come and enjoy it with us.